This Organic Brazil Nut Oil is undiluted and unrefined; It contains all nutrient and healing properties! It is wild harvested, organically grown by Mother Nature in Brazil Rainforest. The Brazil nut tree is native to the Amazon rainforest located in Brazil. The spherical seed capsule weighs up to five pounds containing between twelve to twenty five tough shelled nuts inside. Brazil nuts contain the vitamin B1 (thiamin) and vitamin E, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, copper, manganese, potassium, zinc and high amounts of selenium. Brazil nut oil is extracted from the kernels of the Brazil nut. This nutritious oil serves as a vital nourishment to the skin and hair. Brazil nut is beneficial to mature and aging skin, dry skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
It is known to strengthen and condition dry, brittle and damaged hair.
• Softens skin and hair without greasy residue.
• High in anti-oxidants—supports healthy skin and hair.
• Anti-aging—improves skin elasticity and increases collagen USAGE: For best results apply to skin after a shower while skin is naturally softer. A little goes a long way, use a small amount and apply to the face, body or hair. Within a couple of minutes your skin will absorb the oil. This multi-tasking body oil can be used on your body, face or hair. It absorbs quickly into the skin and leaves no sticky or greasy residue.
• Highly nourishing—promotes healthy radiant skin.
• Increases collagen, beneficial to mature skin types.
• Light and non-greasy—penetrates into dry cracked skin.
• Softens skin—combats dry cracked skin.
• Protects, heals and maintains skin with vital nutrients.
• Beneficial to mature, aging skin and dry skin conditions, such as eczema and psoriasis. Suitable for children.
• Restores natural luster to dull hair & controls frizzes.
• Strengthens damaged hair and softens dry brittle hair.
• Encourages healthy hair growth and prevents hair loss.
Botanical Name: 100% Wild harvested cold pressed unrefined Brazil Nut Oil (organically grown by nature) Country of
Origin- Brazil, Rain Forest
Cultivation- *Wild Harvested (*organically grown by mother nature)
Extraction Method- Cold Press/Unrefined
Scent- A pleasant, sweet smell
Shelf Life- 2 years
For returns and cancelations please send us an email; or send us a quick chat and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
You can also refer to our FAQ page for more details. Thank you for shopping with us.
Our shipping policy is outlined in the information box below. If you haven't yet received any tracking info. from us, then email us and we'll email it to you. Thank you.